I am signed up for several special swaps at convention.
"Dare to be Fabulous" on a scrap of white cardstock and sponged the egdes of it with some eggplant ink. On some of these, I also used the aquapainter to paint in the "fabulous." The frame was pretty tightly put together so a mini brad didn't quite fit. I found that if I stuck the stamped paper to the square that holds the picture against the glass and then punched through both the paper and the back with the Cropadile, I could stick a mini brad in there and it would all just barely fit together. I quite enjoyed using the cropadile...it makes me feel so strong!!