Monday, October 15, 2007

Tomatoes are good for you.....

So...my sister sent me this diet. Not that SHE needs, it but she thinks she does. Let's not go there. Anyway, it is this magic diet that makes you lose 10-17 pounds in 7 days. No pills, no drugs, no knives,....just this all veggie soup that you eat every day along with other certain things. You can find the diet here. So far, I am at day 4 and although I had lost 2 pounds this morning, it is back. I just don't think that is fair. I have not cheated at all! My DH says it is just because I am getting older and I should accept it. He is not bothered by my extra fluff....grrr...I guess that is good, but I am bothered by it! I am not going to give up on the diet. I will see it through to the end and report back. Maybe I will get lucky and it will actually work. Maybe I will just end up buying bigger clothes. Maybe I will try an all chocolate diet next to make up for all the dadgum tomatoes I've eaten this week! I do like tomatoes, but after four days of a highly tomatoey flavored soup....I'm not loving them so much. Too much of a good thing I guess.
I actually made some time to stamp today but it was just catch up stamping. I finished my calendar swap pages and my circle journal. I just want to run away and scrapbook for days!! Anybody want to come? LOL

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I tried something like that, but I think it was a cabbage soup diet. I didn't last too long :( But the soup was pretty tastey when I ate it!