Wednesday, February 9, 2011

brOOch


What a weird word. Seriously....Brooch. Anyway, this is the brooch we made at leadership.....kind of. I modified it for the stamp camp. Instead of using a clear tile in the center we used a clear button and a rosette. I like the way it fluffs up so cute. The fabric Stampin' Up! carries is so colorful and classy. I really like it a lot. This brOOch could also be used as a hairpin or on a bag or any number of things. Super easy to cut out with the Big shot and just hot glued together. If you look reeeeealy close you might see that there is some newsprint paper in there as well as a shimmer paint colored daisy from the pretties kit. SO shabby chic.....you need one in every color pallette!

1 comment:

Michelle Tweedy said...

This is super pretty! I would love to know which dies are needed. Thanks!