Skip to main content

supa ninja


My son Ethan has been doing MMA (mixed martial arts) and he is getting pretty good! He loves the weapons best. He seems to be a natural! I snapped these pictures the other day while he was practicing.
I like this page....it is actually a monochromatic page in a way. The background is from one of the new digital downloads for My Digital Studio with a textured background stamp over it. All the stamped images and the photo mats are done with black. I just changed the opacity of the black to give it dimension. Its a bit busy for my taste but...then again....I'm not a guy! I think Ethan will like it!
This month is National Scrapbooking month! Stampin' Up! is offering the digital scrapbooking start up kit at a discount as well as loads of scrapping supplies at 30% off! check out my website to see the details or send me a message.

Comments