Thursday, March 15, 2007

My sweet Ben


Here is a page I did of my sweet Benny. I just love his look here. He is such a unique little guy. Very much his own person. I wonder what he is thinking sometimes... I used the cranberry crisp paper for the base here. I stampe the seeing spots in the same cranberry for texture. I layered the treehouse paper on top of some bordering blue and added more circles stamped in bordering blue and punched out with our nifty circle punch. I added some brown mini brads and the little file pull on the edge of the photos. "BEN" is stamped with the bordering blue that I stamped off with once before adding it to the journaling block. This just softened it enough that it didn't overpower the journaling. It was a fairly simple page, but I liked how it turned out. I don't usually do 8-1/2 x 11 scrap pages, but sometimes I just have a couple pictures and I don't need all the space a 12 x 12 page gives you. Plus, this was for a contest that required 8-1/2 x 11. I didn't win, but I got a page done!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Very nice composition. I love the pics of Ben and the circle theme. Great job, as always.